← Back to people

Brian Walker

Application Development, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Operations, Product

London, Ontario

BW

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Application Development, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Operations, Product in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • IT support
  • Technology
  • Professional services

Roles

  • Software development
  • IT support
  • Technology
  • Professional services

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Brian Walker Senior Team Lead or Consultant Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-walker/ Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Operations, Product Years of Experience 15+ City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I consider myself a seasoned technology leader with a strong track record of driving digital transformation through thoughtful system integration and process optimization. I have spent decades helping organizations align their technology strategies with business goals often leading cross-functional teams through full lifecycle implementations of complex systems. With deep hands-on experience and a strong engineering foundation, I bring both strategic insight and practical know-how to initiatives that aim to modernize services, streamline operations, and improve the user experience. I consider myself particularly passionate about helping organizations evolve how they deliver services through smarter use of technology, and would be an excellent person to involve in conversations around advancing the digital capabilities. Date Available Now