Profile saved
Christopher Pellow
Data Analytics, Information Technology, Operations, Quality Assurance, Sales, Business Development
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- IT support
- Technology
- Professional services
Roles
- IT support
- Technology
- Professional services
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Christopher Pellow Business Intelligence Specialist Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopherpellow Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Remote Areas of Focus Data Analytics, Information Technology, Operations, Quality Assurance, Sales, Business Development Years of Experience 7-9 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I am a highly skilled professional with strong analytical skills and supporting experience. I have significant experience with management roles and have a repeated track record of success in those roles. I am a fast learner and am looking for a strong team to be a valuable part of. Date Available Now