← Back to people

David Cosman

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Software Development (Back End)

London, Ontario

DC

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Software Development (Back End) in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • Data and AI
  • IT support
  • Engineering and design
  • Technology

Roles

  • Software development
  • Data and AI
  • IT support
  • Engineering and design
  • Technology

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

David Cosman Database Engineer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-cosman Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Software Development (Back End) Years of Experience 7-9 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I'm a Data Engineer with 7+ years of experience building scalable data platforms across Azure, AWS and Snowflake. I specialize in designing reliable ETL and ELT pipelines, optimizing performance, and translating business needs into technical solutions and visual reports. I'm looking for roles where I can own end-to-end data architecture to help teams make faster and smarter decisions. Date Available Now