Profile saved
Dawud Kaawan
Consultant, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End)
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Software development
- Professional services
Roles
- Software development
- Professional services
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Dawud Kaawan Data Analyst, Web Developer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/dawud-kaawan-9a4aa52b7/ Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Consultant, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End) Years of Experience 4-6 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies Key Skills / Proficiencies: SQL, Python, JavaScript, React, Node.js, MySQL, API Development & Integration, Power BI, Excel, Git, Agile Development, CI/CD, AWS, Azure, Data Visualization, Problem Solving, Team Collaboration Elevator Pitch: I’m a third-year Software Engineering student with experience in data analysis and full-stack development, having worked on real-world projects with Bell and Western University. I enjoy solving complex problems with clean, efficient code and creating tools that improve decision-making. I'm ready to contribute to a team that values innovation, collaboration, and impact. Date Available Within 1 Month