← Back to people

Eniola Bakare

Data Analytics, Operations, Product, Sales, Business Development

London, Ontario

EB

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Data Analytics, Operations, Product, Sales, Business Development in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Professional services

Roles

  • Professional services

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Eniola Bakare Summer Student/ Intern Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/bakare-eniola/ Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Data Analytics, Operations, Product, Sales, Business Development Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies A second-year Life Sciences student at Queen's University, with a vision to converge the sectors of Science and Technology. I am a woman whose passions deviate from the traditional norms; having a like for Computer Science, Business, Pharma, and Med, my path to dissecting consumer behaviour to drive innovation is especially unique. I am Eniola Bakare, and I have never been more ready to answer this calling. Date Available 1-3 Months