Profile saved
Harleen Kaushal
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Information Technology
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Data and AI
- IT support
- Technology
Roles
- Data and AI
- IT support
- Technology
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Harleen Kaushal Data Analyst Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/harleen-dataanalyst?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Office Areas of Focus Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Information Technology Years of Experience 1-3 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I am a Google Certified Data Analytics Professional with a Master’s degree in Statistics, specializing in turning complex data into actionable insights. With extensive experience in leveraging tools like Python, SQL, R, and statistical modeling, I thrive on solving business challenges through data-driven solutions. In addition to my professional experience (Data Analyst), I have taught statistics at the graduate level and completed an internship with the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO), where I honed my skills in survey data collection and analysis. Outside of work, I am passionate about yoga and practice it regularly. Yoga helps me maintain a balanced and focused mindset, which I bring into my professional life. Date Available Within 2 Weeks