← Back to people

Henil Patel

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development

London, Ontario

HP

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Website development
  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Roles

  • Website development
  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Henil Patel Software Developer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/henil-patel-dz Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development Years of Experience 1-3 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I’m a Computer Science graduate student with hands-on experience in full-stack development and AI/ML research. I specialize in building scalable, high-performance applications using Python, Java, and React, and optimizing algorithms for real-world impact. I bring both technical depth and teamwork experience through research, development, and teaching roles. Date Available Now