← Back to people

Jahangir Abdullayev

Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Engineering, Operations, Product

London, Ontario

JA

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Engineering, Operations, Product in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • Data and AI
  • Engineering and design
  • Professional services

Roles

  • Software development
  • Data and AI
  • Engineering and design
  • Professional services

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Jahangir Abdullayev Researcher and Mechatronics Hobbyist to Engineer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/thejanik/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Engineering, Operations, Product Years of Experience 4-6 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies Heyo! My name is Janik. 👋 I am an undergraduate engineering student at the University of Western Ontario studying Mechatronics and Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineering. 🎓🤖💻 Starting as a hobbyist, I aim to turn my passion for anything robotics-related into a career. Over the years, I have picked up a wide variety of skills but most importantly adapted to be a quick and efficient learner with the drive to see things done. I could say many things here about my skills and inspirations, but at the end of the day: i like robots. (INCLUDING the 2005 film, Robots) Date Available Now