Profile saved
Jason Antunes
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Storytelling
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Data and AI
- Digital marketing
Roles
- Data and AI
- Digital marketing
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Jason Antunes Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonantunes Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Storytelling Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I believe that the best insights are useless if they can't be understood by the people making the decisions. With experiences ranging from client-facing roles to advanced data analytics, my core strength is translating complex concepts into clear steps to bridge the gap between raw data and strategic business execution. I am actively seeking a full-time data analyst position where I can merge my technical skills in Python, SQL, Power BI and other analytical tools with my passion for clear communication to audiences of all types. Date Available Now