Profile saved
Kavya Shree Gaddam
Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, UI Design
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- IT support
- Engineering and design
- Technology
Roles
- IT support
- Engineering and design
- Technology
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
KAVYA SHREE GADDAM Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Software Engineer, Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/kavya-shree-gaddam-1a47a92aa/ Time Commitment Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, UI Design Years of Experience 1-3 City LONDON Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies Hello! My name is Kavya Shree Gaddam, and I am a Software Engineer with a passion for technology and problem-solving. I have been working at Hexagon Capability Centre India for over 3 years, where I have honed my skills in manual and automated testing using tools like Selenium and Playwright. I am currently pursuing a diploma in Business Analysis at Fanshawe College, where I am expanding my knowledge and expertise in Python, Java, SQL, and various other tools like Azure DevOps and Tableau. I take pride in my ability to deliver high-quality results and create collaborative environments where everyone can succeed. I would love to connect with you all and share my experiences and insights in the world of technology. Date Available Within 1 Month