← Back to people

Mijgon Zekria

Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End)

London, Ontario

MZ

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End) in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development

Roles

  • Software development

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Mijgon Zekria Software Engineer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/mijgon-zekria-59a83925a/ Time Commitment Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End) Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies Hi, I'm Mijgon Zekria, a software engineering student with a strong foundation in software development and a passion for learning new technologies. During my academic career, I have completed several projects involving web development and database management demonstrating my ability to quickly grasp and apply complex concepts. I'm excited for the opportunity to bring my skills and enthusiasm to your team and contribute to innovative solutions! Date Available Now