Profile saved
Milana Gabbassova
Data Analytics, Information Technology, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Website development
- Software development
- IT support
- Technology
Roles
- Website development
- Software development
- IT support
- Technology
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Milana Gabbassova Web Developer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/milana-gabbassova/ Time Commitment Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Data Analytics, Information Technology, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development Years of Experience 1-3 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I’m a web developer who loves turning ideas into functional, thoughtful digital experiences and figuring out the problems that come up along the way. I enjoy working across both the front and back end, especially with JavaScript, Vue.js, PHP, and Laravel, and I’m always curious about what I can learn, build, or improve next. I’m looking for an opportunity where I can contribute to meaningful projects, grow alongside a great team, and keep becoming a better developer. // P.S. 53 74 69 6C 6C 20 68 65 72 65 20 41 4E 44 20 63 75 72 69 6F 75 73 20 65 6E 6F 75 67 68 20 74 6F 20 64 65 63 6F 64 65 20 74 68 69 73 3F 20 49 20 74 68 69 6E 6B 20 74 68 61 74 20 64 65 73 65 72 76 65 73 20 61 20 63 6F 6E 76 65 72 73 61 74 69 6F 6E 20 3A 29 Date Available Within 2 Weeks