Profile saved
Namrata Modha
Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Web Development
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Website development
- Software development
- Data and AI
Roles
- Website development
- Software development
- Data and AI
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Namrata Modha Web Application Developer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/namrata-modha/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Web Development Years of Experience 1-3 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I’m a skilled Full Stack Developer with over 3 years of experience, specializing in Laravel and cloud technologies. I've successfully developed and optimized web applications, ensuring performance and security while collaborating with cross-functional teams. Currently, I'm expanding my expertise in Business and Information Systems Architecture at Fanshawe College, which is helping me bridge the gap between technology and business strategy. Date Available Within 2 Weeks