← Back to people

Parthkumar Patel

Application Development, Engineering, Information Technology, Product, Quality Assurance

London, Ontario

PP

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Application Development, Engineering, Information Technology, Product, Quality Assurance in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • IT support
  • Engineering and design
  • Technology

Roles

  • Software development
  • IT support
  • Engineering and design
  • Technology

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Parthkumar Patel Software Engineer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/parth4741/ Time Commitment Contract, Full-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Engineering, Information Technology, Product, Quality Assurance Years of Experience 4-6 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I am a seasoned software engineer with over 5 years of experience in Software QA and Test automation development, cross-platform solutions for Windows, Linux, and Mac. My background includes optimizing build and release processes for CrowdStrike, where I previously automated performance testing, significantly reducing test times and errors. I am passionate about cybersecurity, operating systems, automation and excited to bring my expertise to drive innovation and efficiency. Date Available Within 2 Weeks