← Back to people

Patrick Zhang

Engineering, Software Development (Back End)

London, Ontario

PZ

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Engineering, Software Development (Back End) in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • Engineering and design

Roles

  • Software development
  • Engineering and design

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Patrick Zhang Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-zhang-580134262/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Engineering, Software Development (Back End) Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies My name is Patrick Zhang, and I am a student working towards a Mechatronics degree at Western University. I have worked on designing and engineering, as well as backend development in a handful of hackathons. I would appreciate the opportunity to work towards any skills related to Engineering or Systems design. Date Available 1-3 Months