Profile saved
Rami Abu Ahmad
Application Development, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Website development
- Software development
Roles
- Website development
- Software development
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Rami Abu Ahmad Junior software developer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/rami24/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Data Analytics, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I'm a dedicated Computer Programming and Analysis graduate with a strong foundation in various programming languages and a meticulous eye for detail. I specialize in object-oriented programming and client/server applications, ensuring precision and quality in every project. I'm eager to apply my skills to innovative projects and make a meaningful impact in the tech world. Date Available Now