← Back to people

Shuyi Lai

AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End)

London, Ontario

SL

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End) in London, Ontario.

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Roles

  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Shuyi Lai software development engineer Portfolio https://www.shuyi.me/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End) Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I hold degrees in both Computer Science and Software Engineering, bringing a blend of technical expertise and problem-solving skills. I am a highly responsible and curious individual, capable of relocating anywhere. With a growth mindset, efficiency, and effective communication skills, I am committed to continuous learning and intellectual honesty. Date Available Now