← Back to people

Vaishnavi Gudimella

Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development

London, Ontario

VG

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Website development
  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Roles

  • Website development
  • Software development
  • Data and AI

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Vaishnavi Gudimella Software Developer (Junior/Intern) Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaishnavi-gudimella/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development Years of Experience 1-3 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I’m a software developer specializing in building performant mobile and web applications with React Native, React, Node.js, and C++. I also work in game development and VR research, where I design interactive systems and refine real-time user experiences. I’m looking to collaborate with startups and tech teams that value fast iteration, clean engineering, and strong product thinking. Languages: Python, Java, C/C++, C#, JavaScript/TypeScript, SQL Web & Mobile: React, React Native, Next.js, Node.js/Express, Tailwind, MongoDB Atlas Game & Graphics: Unity (C#), real-time interaction systems, VR prototyping Tools: Git, VS Code, Figma, Qt5, REST APIs Strengths: UI/UX implementation, performance optimization, rapid prototyping, clean architecture Date Available 1-3 Months