← Back to people

Xinwen(Calvin) Liang

AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Data Analytics / Science, IT

London, Ontario

XL

Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.

Unclaimed listing.

About

AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Data Analytics / Science, IT in London, Ontario.

Links

Areas of work

Listed services

  • Data and AI

Roles

  • Data and AI

Skills

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Xinwen(Calvin) Liang Software Engineering(Software Developer) Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvin-liang/ Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus AI / Machine Learning, App Development, Data Analytics / Science, IT Years of Experience 0-1 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies My main key programming and framework skills are Python, Java, Vue, Laravel and React. I am proficient at Docker and Podman for systems management. I am also skilled at mentoring/tutoring people at different age brackets in computer science and mathematics. I also had great communication and leadership skills for leading group of students during lab sessions, hosted study sessions which resulted in improvement of students' grades. Date Available 1-3 Months