Profile saved
Zain Sheriff
Application Development, Engineering, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development
London, Ontario
Contact directly to learn about their work and availability.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Links
Areas of work
Listed services
- Website development
- Software development
- Engineering and design
Roles
- Website development
- Software development
- Engineering and design
Skills
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
Zain Sheriff Cloud Engineer Portfolio https://www.linkedin.com/in/zainonit Time Commitment Casual, Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time Work Condition Hybrid, Office, Remote Areas of Focus Application Development, Engineering, Software Development (Back End), Software Development (Front End), Web Development Years of Experience 4-6 City London Country Canada Key Skills / Proficiencies I’m a technology-focused professional transitioning into Support Engineering and Cloud Support, with strong problem-solving, technical analysis, and customer communication skills. I enjoy troubleshooting technical issues, working with product teams, and learning cloud technologies to deliver reliable, practical solutions. I’m eager to bring my technical curiosity, customer-focused mindset, and energy to a product or service based team. Date Available Now