Profile saved
Brent
Drywaller, carpenter for hire .
London, Ontario
Ask about availability, timing and a quote.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Im a drywaller and carpenter of 30 years. I also can frame decks and fences . I can Install flooring and trim. Ive framed and drywalled many properties and projects.
Im a handy man and theres no job to small.
Services
Listed services
- Renovations and repairs
- Building and construction
Roles
- Renovations and repairs
- Building and construction
Skills
Work samples
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
+3
Drywaller, carpenter for hire . Posted 4 days ago Description Im a drywaller and carpenter of 30 years. I also can frame decks and fences . I can Install flooring and trim. Ive framed and drywalled many properties and projects. Im a handy man and theres no job to small. Listed By Brent
Private Seller +1-226-926-3022 View all listings (1) London, ON N6M 1H6, Canada Brent London, ON N6M 1H6, Canada +1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
54 views Drywaller, carpenter for hire .
Saved images 12
Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.














