Profile saved
Courtney Snippe
Social media, content strategy and brand messaging
London, Ontario
Ask about availability, timing and a quote.
About
Services
Listed services
- Social media management
- Content strategy
Roles
- Marketing professional
Skills
Experience and credentials
Source evidence notes
Courtney Snippe is named as founder and Chief Marketing Officer of London, Ontario-based Snip Snap Marketing. Services include social media management, content strategy, brand messaging and WordPress/Wix websites. The page invites business inquiries at [email protected] and lists weekday business hours. No independent rating or dated recent client completion established.
From their website
Saved October 8, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
About Courtney Digital Marketing Strategy & Social Media Management in London, Ontario
Hi, I’m Courtney , founder of Snip Snap Marketing, a London, Ontario–based digital marketing agency helping small and growing businesses build strong, strategic online visibility.
I started Snip Snap Marketing because I saw too many entrepreneurs overwhelmed by marketing. They were posting inconsistently, unsure what to say, or investing in websites and social media without a clear strategy behind it. Marketing felt reactive instead of intentional.
With a background in project management and customer experience leadership, I approach digital marketing differently. I build structure first , then visibility.
As a marketing strategist specializing in social media management, website design, content strategy, and brand messaging, I help businesses create clear systems that drive awareness, engagement, and qualified leads. Whether it’s building a WordPress or Wix website, managing multi-platform social media channels, creating monthly content calendars, or refining your brand voice , everything is designed to support measurable business growth.
I don’t believe in “just posting.” I believe in marketing that aligns with your revenue goals.
My Approach to Digital Marketing
Strong marketing isn’t just creative , it’s organized.
I combine: ✔ Strategic planning ✔ Data-informed decision making ✔ Consistent content execution ✔ Clear brand positioning ✔ Website optimization for user experience and SEO
The result? Marketing that feels manageable, professional, and aligned with long-term growth.
When you work with Snip Snap Marketing, you’re not hiring someone to “post.” You’re gaining a marketing partner who builds the systems behind your visibility.
A Little More Personal
Outside of work, I’m usually with my three dogs , Eddie, Hazel, and Leroy , who definitely believe they’re part of the executive team. I love travelling, exploring new restaurants (I’m a full food junkie), and discovering hidden gems in new cities. If there’s a board game, puzzle, or competitive games night involved, count me in.
Let’s Build Something Strategic
If you’re a business owner in London, Ontario or beyond looking for social media management, website design, or a clear digital marketing strategy, I’d love to connect.
Marketing doesn’t have to feel chaotic. With the right plan, it becomes your growth engine.
See you online, Courtney Snippe, Chief Marketing Officer Snip Snap Marketing
Let’s build something snappy together.
Connect with us!
Location London, Ontario Hours Monday, Friday 9 am , 4 pm Contact (519) 709 -9276 [email protected]
Saved images 2
Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.

