Profile saved
David
Minor Plumbing
London, Ontario
Ask about availability, timing and a quote.
Unclaimed listing.
About
Services
Listed services
- Plumbing
Roles
- Plumbing
Skills
Work samples
Full profile
Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.
+7
Minor Plumbing Posted 1 wk ago Description Plumber and handyman here to help you with minor nd plumbing jobs around your home including: - faucet installs/ repairs - sink installs/ repairs - leaks - toilet installation in repair - clogs - shower head and trim installation - drain cleaning - bathtub and shower install/ repair - emergency service - and more... I offer free estimates and affordable prices. I have 10 plus years of plumbing and handyman experience. I offer 1 year warranty on my work I am located in London Ontario.
Feel free to text or call David at 519-617-7146 Listed By David Private Seller View all listings (1) Springbank Dr, London, N6J 4G6 < 6 hrs avg reply 100% reply rate 12 yrs David Listed since September 2014 Springbank Dr, London, N6J 4G6 88 views Minor Plumbing
Saved images 20
Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.






















