← Back to services

Shane (The PC Repair Guy)

Windows PC and laptop repairs, upgrades and data recovery

London, Ontario

S(

Ask about availability, timing and a quote.

About

Shane runs The PC Repair Guy in London, Ontario, offering Windows computer repairs, upgrades, troubleshooting, custom builds and data recovery by appointment. The business does not repair Apple computers, Chromebooks, phones or tablets. His surname has not been confirmed.

Services

Listed services

  • IT help desk and troubleshooting
  • Computer repair

Roles

  • Computer repair specialist

Skills

Experience and credentials

Google reviews visible dialog, The PC Repair Guy

The PC Repair Guy 2 Piers Crescent, London, ON N6E 1Z2, Canada Write a review 5.0271 reviews All knowledgeable staff94 laptop repair33 gaming computer repair5 hard drive replacement5 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest rating Lowest rating emma q 4 reviews·3 photos a month ago 10/10 recommend going to him for any of your pc needs! i needed a pc built, i had all the parts, he made sure everything was compatible, took it and built it ready for me in a few hours! when there was an issue with vertical mounting of the … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Emma 😊 Thank you so much for the amazing insightful review it means a lot. Your desktop build turned out to be awesome I'm really glad that you like it it's definitely something to showcase on your desk haha. If there is anything else that you need just let me know 😁 Annex 1 review·11 photos a year ago Shane did an incredible job with my PC, he was not only very diligent but also a very genuine man. … More ❤️3 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a year ago Hey Annex 😁 I love the way the build turned out and it's a pretty sweet setup you got there. This is definitely the centerpiece of your computer setup haha. I appreciate your review and kind words very much. Any other questions or upgrades you may need just let me know and hopefully everything runs to your expectations 😉 Natalia 1 review 6 months ago Shane’s services are amazing. I am very pleased with his work and would highly recommend anyone with PC issues to contact him. … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 6 months ago Hey Natalia 😀 Wow very impressive and long review haha it's very much appreciated and I'm sure it took you quite a bit of time to write it and I really appreciate it thank you so much. I hope your laptop is running much better now without the issues that you were having 😉 Kate P Local Guide·18 reviews·6 photos 3 months ago I emailed about an issue I was having with my gaming PC and received a response with an appointment time for the next day within 10 minutes. The shop is clean, welcoming, and comfortable to wait in while Shane performs diagnostics, … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 3 months ago Hey Kate 😃 That's awesome to hear I'm glad everything is still running smoothly hopefully no more issues but hey you never know right haha. If there are any more issues just let me know and thanks again for the awesome review it means a lot! 🤗 Carson Kvapil 1 review a month ago Great experience from start to finish! He was professional, knowledgeable, and got my PC working perfectly again. He explained what was wrong, fixed the issue quickly, and made sure everything was running properly before I got it back. Fair … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Carson 👋 Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it and hopefully everything is working properly now without any issue. If anything does come up just let me know and I'll get that sorted out 😁 Jignesh Bhanushali Local Guide·58 reviews·68 photos a month ago Shane did a wonderful job helping us fix our laptop. Reasonably priced, fast service and have great knowledge. Strongly recommended for any computer repairs. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Jignesh 😀 Thank you my friend for leaving such a great review and it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Anything else that you may need in the future just let me know 👍. Leigh Jeneroux Local Guide·16 reviews·1 photo a month ago The reviews say it all! Shane is a stand-up guy and really knows his stuff. It was an absolute pleasure doing business. Email or text ahead for an appointment. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Leigh 😃 It was also my pleasure to help you out with the issues that you are having and thank you so much for the thoughtful review I appreciate it very much any other issues just let me know. 😊 Dannah Rodriguez 7 reviews 8 months ago Hi Shane, it’s Dannah I wrote this on my way back before picking my PC up again! … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 8 months ago Hey Dannah ☺️ Wow I was not expecting such a long Thoreau and very thoughtful review. I really appreciate the kind words and the time taken to write the review. It was my pleasure to help you with your computer and I'm glad everything is running as it should be. If there's anything else that you may need help with or possibly a new system build just let me know and I would be glad to help 😉 Kyle Lindroos Local Guide·14 reviews·2 photos 2 months ago Amazing service!! Shane really knows his stuff. A true expert! Thank you for helping me get back to business! ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 2 months ago Hey Kyle 😁 Oh wow you didn't waste any time leaving an awesome review I appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Anything else you need just let me know! Thanks again! 😉 Daniel Blais 1 review 6 months ago I just had my computer repaired here. Great Guy! I sent the system out to the manufacturer (Asus) only six months earlier for the same issue - and I don't even think the manufacturer did as good a job as this guy did and I got my laptop back in only 45 minutes - amazing!. Highly recommended.. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 6 months ago Hey Daniel 😁 Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review and it looks like I'm your first one that makes it even more awesome haha. I'm glad that everything went smooth and your laptop is almost as good as new 😉.

From their website

Saved October 8, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

The PC Repair GuyLondon, ON · Since 2016 Open now 519-520-4092 Book a Repair Open now HomeServicesAboutQ & AGlossaryArcadeContact Book a Repair HomeAbout

Meet the guy

Hi, I'm Shane , Your PC Repair Guy

A small business owner in London, Ontario, fixing computers the honest way since 2016 , with 25+ years of hands-on experience behind every repair.

My story One person, one shop, one promise

I run my business from my small shop in London, Ontario. So what does that mean for you? It means I can offer the lowest prices around , which puts more money back in your pocket , and the best customer service you'll find anywhere.

Plus, you only ever deal with one person: me. No call centers, no ticket numbers, no being passed around. From the moment you reach out to the moment you pick up your computer, it's the same friendly face who knows your machine inside and out. It just makes for a smoother, more honest experience.

Why I do this From a hobby to a business

I've always enjoyed working with computers , repairing them, learning how they work, and spending hours just figuring things out for fun. Eventually I realized I could put that experience to good use helping others.

When I saw what other shops were charging for the same work, I knew I could do better , not because I don't have as much overhead or staff to pay, but because customers shouldn't be taken advantage of. I keep my prices fair for the work I do.

This business has also let me meet a lot of great people and connect with the community in a way most repair shops don't. I plan to keep serving London and the surrounding area for a long time to come.

Where the work happens Step inside the shop

A real shop, not a storefront chain , where every repair gets my full attention from drop-off to pickup.

0 Years of experience 2016 In business since 0 Google star rating 0 Person, start to finish What you can count on How I do business Honest & transparent

You'll always know what's wrong and what it costs before any work begins. No surprises, no upselling.

Fast turnaround

Same-day service on most computers. I know being without your machine is a pain , I work to get it back fast.

Genuinely affordable

A small shop means low overhead , and I pass those savings straight on to you. Better value than the chains, every time.

Recognized locally Trusted & Award-Winning In London, Ont

Independently rated and recognized as one of London's best computer repair shops.

Let's get your computer sorted

Have a question or ready to book? I'd be happy to help , reach out any day of the week.

Book a Repair 519-520-4092

Visit website

From their website

Saved October 8, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

The PC Repair Guy 2 Piers Crescent, London, ON N6E 1Z2, Canada Write a review 5.0271 reviews All knowledgeable staff94 laptop repair33 gaming computer repair5 hard drive replacement5 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest rating Lowest rating emma q 4 reviews·3 photos a month ago 10/10 recommend going to him for any of your pc needs! i needed a pc built, i had all the parts, he made sure everything was compatible, took it and built it ready for me in a few hours! when there was an issue with vertical mounting of the … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Emma 😊

Thank you so much for the amazing insightful review it means a lot. Your desktop build turned out to be awesome I'm really glad that you like it it's definitely something to showcase on your desk haha. If there is anything else that you need just let me know 😁

Annex 1 review·11 photos a year ago Shane did an incredible job with my PC, he was not only very diligent but also a very genuine man. … More ❤️3 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a year ago Hey Annex 😁

I love the way the build turned out and it's a pretty sweet setup you got there. This is definitely the centerpiece of your computer setup haha. I appreciate your review and kind words very much. Any other questions or upgrades you may need just let me know and hopefully everything runs to your expectations 😉 Natalia 1 review 6 months ago Shane’s services are amazing. I am very pleased with his work and would highly recommend anyone with PC issues to contact him. … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 6 months ago Hey Natalia 😀

Wow very impressive and long review haha it's very much appreciated and I'm sure it took you quite a bit of time to write it and I really appreciate it thank you so much.

I hope your laptop is running much better now without the issues that you were having 😉 Kate P Local Guide·18 reviews·6 photos 3 months ago I emailed about an issue I was having with my gaming PC and received a response with an appointment time for the next day within 10 minutes. The shop is clean, welcoming, and comfortable to wait in while Shane performs diagnostics, … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 3 months ago Hey Kate 😃

That's awesome to hear I'm glad everything is still running smoothly hopefully no more issues but hey you never know right haha. If there are any more issues just let me know and thanks again for the awesome review it means a lot! 🤗 Carson Kvapil 1 review a month ago Great experience from start to finish! He was professional, knowledgeable, and got my PC working perfectly again. He explained what was wrong, fixed the issue quickly, and made sure everything was running properly before I got it back. Fair … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Carson 👋

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review I really appreciate it and hopefully everything is working properly now without any issue. If anything does come up just let me know and I'll get that sorted out 😁 Jignesh Bhanushali Local Guide·58 reviews·68 photos a month ago Shane did a wonderful job helping us fix our laptop. Reasonably priced, fast service and have great knowledge. Strongly recommended for any computer repairs. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Jignesh 😀

Thank you my friend for leaving such a great review and it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Anything else that you may need in the future just let me know 👍. Leigh Jeneroux Local Guide·16 reviews·1 photo a month ago The reviews say it all! Shane is a stand-up guy and really knows his stuff. It was an absolute pleasure doing business. Email or text ahead for an appointment. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) a month ago Hey Leigh 😃

It was also my pleasure to help you out with the issues that you are having and thank you so much for the thoughtful review I appreciate it very much any other issues just let me know. 😊 Dannah Rodriguez 7 reviews 8 months ago Hi Shane, it’s Dannah I wrote this on my way back before picking my PC up again! … More ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 8 months ago Hey Dannah ☺️

Wow I was not expecting such a long Thoreau and very thoughtful review. I really appreciate the kind words and the time taken to write the review. It was my pleasure to help you with your computer and I'm glad everything is running as it should be.

If there's anything else that you may need help with or possibly a new system build just let me know and I would be glad to help 😉 Kyle Lindroos Local Guide·14 reviews·2 photos 2 months ago Amazing service!! Shane really knows his stuff. A true expert! Thank you for helping me get back to business! ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 2 months ago Hey Kyle 😁

Oh wow you didn't waste any time leaving an awesome review I appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Anything else you need just let me know! Thanks again! 😉 Daniel Blais 1 review 6 months ago I just had my computer repaired here. Great Guy! I sent the system out to the manufacturer (Asus) only six months earlier for the same issue - and I don't even think the manufacturer did as good a job as this guy did and I got my laptop back in only 45 minutes - amazing!. Highly recommended.. ❤️1 The PC Repair Guy (Owner) 6 months ago Hey Daniel 😁

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review and it looks like I'm your first one that makes it even more awesome haha. I'm glad that everything went smooth and your laptop is almost as good as new 😉.

Visit website

Saved images 5

Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.