← Back to services

TutorLyft

Biology, Chemistry and Math Tutor - Grade 1 to University

London, Ontario

T

Ask about availability, timing and a quote.

Unclaimed listing.

About

To book a consultation or session with me: https://www.tutorlyft.com/tutors/annaliese-francisco?utm_source= Hi, I'm Anna! I tutor biology and chemistry from Grade 1 through first-year university, and math up to Grade 11. I have a degree in medical science, and I teach online as well as in person at the Natural Science Centre Library in London. I started tutoring in middle school and grew up in a family of educators, so this has been part of my life for a long time. What I care most about is that you feel comfortable enough to say "I don't get it" - most students don't, and that silence is what turns a small gap into a big one. Sessions are interactive and I'll change approach as often as needed until something lands. The part I enjoy is watching confusion turn into clarity, and the confidence that follows it. My advice would be: build the foundations properly before moving on. It feels slower and it isn't. SUBJECTS Biology: Grade 1 - First Year University Chemistry: Grade 1 - Grade 12 Math: Grade 1 - Grade 11 RATES 60-Minute Online: $45 60-Minute In-Person: $50 IN-PERSON LOCATION Natural Science Centre Library, 1151 Richmond St, London REVIEW "My daughter really enjoyed her session with Anna. She made my daughter feel very comfortable and made math enjoyable. My daughter felt motivated after the session and she loved Anna's positive and kind attitude." - Paulina K. EDUCATION Bachelor of Medical Science in Neuroscience and Biochemistry EXPERIENCE 6-9 years POPULAR TOPICS I HELP STUDENTS WITH Cellular Biology Genetics Genetic Processes DNA synthesis Biochemistry Metabolic Processes Homeostasis General Biology Stoichiometry Lewis Diagrams Chemical Nomenclature Acids and Bases General chemistry EQAO Math Testing Factoring Functions Quadratic functions Polynomial functions Exponent laws Fractions

Links

Services

Listed services

  • Tutoring and education

Roles

  • Tutoring and education

Skills

Work samples

PhotosPhotosPhotos

Photos

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Biology, Chemistry and Math Tutor - Grade 1 to University Posted 1 wk ago Description To book a consultation or session with me: https://www.tutorlyft.com/tutors/annaliese-francisco?utm_source=

Hi, I'm Anna! I tutor biology and chemistry from Grade 1 through first-year university, and math up to Grade 11. I have a degree in medical science, and I teach online as well as in person at the Natural Science Centre Library in London.

I started tutoring in middle school and grew up in a family of educators, so this has been part of my life for a long time. What I care most about is that you feel comfortable enough to say "I don't get it" - most students don't, and that silence is what turns a small gap into a big one.

Sessions are interactive and I'll change approach as often as needed until something lands. The part I enjoy is watching confusion turn into clarity, and the confidence that follows it.

My advice would be: build the foundations properly before moving on. It feels slower and it isn't.

SUBJECTS Biology: Grade 1 - First Year University Chemistry: Grade 1 - Grade 12 Math: Grade 1 - Grade 11

RATES 60-Minute Online: $45 60-Minute In-Person: $50 IN-PERSON LOCATION Natural Science Centre Library, 1151 Richmond St, London

REVIEW "My daughter really enjoyed her session with Anna. She made my daughter feel very comfortable and made math enjoyable. My daughter felt motivated after the session and she loved Anna's positive and kind attitude." - Paulina K.

EDUCATION Bachelor of Medical Science in Neuroscience and Biochemistry EXPERIENCE 6-9 years

POPULAR TOPICS I HELP STUDENTS WITH Cellular Biology Genetics Genetic Processes DNA synthesis Biochemistry Metabolic Processes Homeostasis General Biology Stoichiometry Lewis Diagrams Chemical Nomenclature Acids and Bases General chemistry EQAO Math Testing Factoring Functions Quadratic functions Polynomial functions Exponent laws Fractions Transaction options

Please reach out to the seller for more info as there may be additional costs.

Cashless payment Listed By TutorLyft Verified Private Seller View all listings (55) Elgin Hall, 1151 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 2L9, Canada Website 1 day + avg reply < 75% reply rate 3 yrs TutorLyft Verified Listed since September 2023 Elgin Hall, 1151 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 2L9, Canada Website 225 views Biology, Chemistry and Math Tutor - Grade 1 to University

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Chemistry, Biology and Math Tutor - Grade 1 to University Posted 1 wk ago Description To book a consultation or session with me: https://www.tutorlyft.com/tutors/eugenia-zhang?utm_source=

Hi, I'm Eugenia! I tutor chemistry and biology from Grade 1 through first-year university, and math from Grade 1 to Grade 12. I have a degree in medical science, and I tutor online so we can work together wherever you are.

I teach the "why" behind every step rather than a sequence to memorise. Memorised steps fall apart the moment a question is worded differently; understanding why a method works means you can handle a problem you have never seen before, which is what exams actually test.

I don't judge, and I walk through every step. I want you comfortable enough to ask questions and to think out loud - the half-formed idea you are embarrassed about is usually the useful one.

And don't compare yourself to the people around you. Everyone has different strengths, and asking for help is how you grow rather than evidence that something is wrong.

SUBJECTS Chemistry: Grade 1 - First Year University Biology: Grade 1 - First Year University Math: Grade 1 - Grade 12

RATES 60-Minute Online: $40 EDUCATION Bachelor of Medical Science EXPERIENCE 1-2 years

POPULAR TOPICS I HELP STUDENTS WITH General chemistry Stoichiometry Mole Calculations Acids and Bases Molecular bonding Lewis Diagrams Oxidation-reduction reactions Chemical Systems and Equilibrium Intro to biology Genetics Mitosis Meiosis Evolution Biochemistry Metabolic Processes Homeostasis Calculus 1 Advanced functions Trigonometry Quadratic functions Factoring Foundational Math Skills Transaction options

Please reach out to the seller for more info as there may be additional costs.

Cashless payment Listed By TutorLyft Verified Private Seller View all listings (55) London, ON N6A 3N7, Canada Website 1 day + avg reply < 75% reply rate 3 yrs TutorLyft Verified Listed since September 2023 London, ON N6A 3N7, Canada Website 230 views Chemistry, Biology and Math Tutor - Grade 1 to University

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Math Tutor - Grades 7-12 - Certified Teacher - 20+ Years Posted 1 wk ago Description To book a consultation or session with me: https://www.tutorlyft.com/tutors/andrew-lee?utm_source=

Hi, I'm Andrew! I tutor math from Grade 7 through Grade 12. I'm a certified teacher with over twenty years in the classroom, and I tutor online, so we can work together wherever you are.

I care as much about how you learn as what you score. Understanding the "why" behind a method matters more than reproducing the "how", because the why is what survives into next year's course. So we work on structure: how to set a problem out, how to choose a strategy, and how to work backwards from what the question is actually asking.

I'll also say something I wish someone had said to me: grades do not define you and they do not decide your future. The only doors that close are the ones you decide not to open. I wasn't always a teacher - I was a police officer straight out of university.

On AI, I'm not precious about it. Used well it's a good learning aid. I'll show you how to use it to strengthen your reasoning rather than skip past it.

SUBJECTS Math: Grade 7 - Grade 12 RATES 60-Minute Online: $75 EDUCATION Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Education EXPERIENCE 10+ years

POPULAR TOPICS I HELP STUDENTS WITH Algebra Advanced functions Polynomial functions Functions Trigonometry Factoring Exponent laws Division Transaction options

Please reach out to the seller for more info as there may be additional costs.

Cashless payment Listed By TutorLyft Verified Private Seller View all listings (55) London, ON N6A 3N7, Canada Website 1 day + avg reply < 75% reply rate 3 yrs TutorLyft Verified Listed since September 2023 London, ON N6A 3N7, Canada Website 42 views Math Tutor - Grades 7-12 - Certified Teacher - 20+ Years

Saved images 9

Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.