← Back to services

Vasura Jayaweera

Physics & Math Tutor – High School & University

London, Ontario

VJ

Ask about availability, timing and a quote.

Unclaimed listing.

About

Looking for help in Physics or Math? I'm an experienced tutor with a PhD in Physics from Western University and more than 10 years of teaching experience. WHO I HELP - High school students: Grade 10 Math and Science (physics unit), Grade 11 and 12 Physics (SPH3U, SPH4U), Functions (MCR3U), Advanced Functions (MHF4U), and Calculus & Vectors (MCV4U) - College and university students: first- and second-year Physics, Calculus, and Applied Mathematics - Test prep: MCAT physics, SAT/ACT math, and GRE Physics MY EXPERIENCE - 7 years as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Western University, teaching first- and second-year physics and math courses - Led tutorials and supported instruction for: – Calculus for Engineers I – Applied Mathematics for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering III – Physics for the Sciences I (1201 & 1202) – Physics for Engineering Students I (1401 & 1402) - Private tutoring for Grade 10, 11, and 12 Math and Physics students WHAT I OFFER - Clear explanations that build real understanding, not just memorization - Homework help, test and exam preparation, and problem-solving strategies - Sessions tailored to your course, pace, and learning style - In-home tutoring available: I'm happy to travel to your home if needed (within London area) - Online sessions also available RATES - Individual sessions: $40/hour - Group sessions: please contact me for rates Check out my background on LinkedIn: [https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasura-jayaweera-ph-d-a4ab19b5/?isSelfProfile=true] Send me a message to book a session or ask any questions!

Links

Services

Listed services

  • Tutoring and education

Roles

  • Tutoring and education

Skills

Work samples

PhotosPhotos

Photos

Full profile

Saved October 9, 2026. Details reflect the source at that time.

Physics & Math Tutor – High School & University Posted 1 wk ago Description Looking for help in Physics or Math? I'm an experienced tutor with a PhD in Physics from Western University and more than 10 years of teaching experience.

WHO I HELP - High school students: Grade 10 Math and Science (physics unit), Grade 11 and 12 Physics (SPH3U, SPH4U), Functions (MCR3U), Advanced Functions (MHF4U), and Calculus & Vectors (MCV4U) - College and university students: first- and second-year Physics, Calculus, and Applied Mathematics - Test prep: MCAT physics, SAT/ACT math, and GRE Physics

MY EXPERIENCE - 7 years as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Western University, teaching first- and second-year physics and math courses - Led tutorials and supported instruction for: – Calculus for Engineers I – Applied Mathematics for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering III – Physics for the Sciences I (1201 & 1202) – Physics for Engineering Students I (1401 & 1402) - Private tutoring for Grade 10, 11, and 12 Math and Physics students

WHAT I OFFER - Clear explanations that build real understanding, not just memorization - Homework help, test and exam preparation, and problem-solving strategies - Sessions tailored to your course, pace, and learning style - In-home tutoring available: I'm happy to travel to your home if needed (within London area) - Online sessions also available

RATES - Individual sessions: $40/hour - Group sessions: please contact me for rates

Check out my background on LinkedIn: [https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasura-jayaweera-ph-d-a4ab19b5/?isSelfProfile=true]

Send me a message to book a session or ask any questions! Transaction options

Please reach out to the seller for more info as there may be additional costs.

Cash accepted Listed By Vasura Jayaweera 5.0 (2) Private Seller View all listings (1) London, ON N6G 1G2, Canada Vasura Jayaweera 5.0 (2) London, ON N6G 1G2, Canada 59 views Physics & Math Tutor – High School & University

Saved images 2

Images from the saved source pages. Select an image to open the original.